Wednesday, September 13th from 6:30pm to 9pm
Cultural Arts Hall - first floor
3921 Fabian Way
Palo Alto, CA 94303
6:30pm - Registration/networking
7:30pm - Presentation
9pm - Wrap-up/networking
Free for SVPMA members
$30 for non-members who register before the day of the event
$40 for non-members who register online or in person on the day of the event
** Credit cards only - no cash or checks accepted at the door
How do recruiters really evaluate product management candidates? Why do some people find jobs more easily than others? If you're curious to know the answers to questions like these, then come to the SVPMA recruiter panel. This event will include senior recruiters from leading companies that hire professional in product management and product marketing.
This moderated discussion will focus on topics related to common questions for recruiters, such as:
- Where & how do you find candidates?
- Is it wiser to spend time working on resumes or networking to land a dream job?
- What do you look for in a PM candidate – more technically oriented or more business oriented?
- How has the product manager’s role changed over the last decade?
- What skills do PMs need to develop in the next 3-5 years in order to keep up with industry trends?
- What are some tips to improve one's LinkedIn profile?
- Tom Brochoud, Director, Talent Acquisition at Visa
- Britt Thomas, Director, Global Talent Innovation at Flex
- Amanda Hippe, Recruiting Strategist, Design + Product Management at Intuit
- Pramod Shintri, Talent Acquisition Lead at Phantom - Security Automation and Orchestration
- Brendon Wilson, SVPMA Board Member
Note: Event fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Registration is free with the $110 annual membership covering 12 events. Enroll or Renew your annual membership now! Check out the benefits of membership.