Will you help take Silicon Valley Product Management Association (SVPMA) to the next level? We are looking for industry professionals to contribute their expertise to a SVPMA event or program.
There are one-time projects such as the annual Product Camp or Job Fair or ongoing activities like writing event summaries, searching for speakers, or connecting with potential sponsors. You can choose from our list of open volunteer positions or let us know your ideas on how you would like to help. We are very grateful for our hardworking volunteers!
- Broaden your skill set: Learn, refine, or demonstrate a skill set to add to your resume or use to accelerate your career.
- Expand your network: Meet and work with smart people while expanding your network in a meaningful way.
- Get a LinkedIn profile recommendation: Complete assignment on-time and as agreed and receive a recommendation for your LinkedIn profile from one of the SVPMA Board of Directors.
- Contribute to a growing community: Work side-by-side with SVPMA’s board members to deliver programs that meet the needs of the product management and marketing community while working on a project that you are passionate about.
Open Volunteer Positions
- Event Writer: Attend SVPMA event, take detailed notes, write up summary
- Article Writer: Write 1-2 page article on product management/marketing topics
- Monthly Events:
- Research, contact, and secure guest speakers
- Seek and secure partnership with similar organizations for sharing of information, relevant events, etc.
- Cultivate new paid sponsorships through lead generation process
- Research, contact, and secure quarterly guest speakers for Saturday workshops
If you are interested in any of the above volunteer positions, please contact us