How do recruiters really evaluate product management candidates? Why do some people find jobs more easily than others? If you’re curious to know the answers to questions like these, then come to the SVPMA recruiter panel. This event will include senior recruiters from leading companies that hire professionals in product management and product marketing.
This moderated discussion will focus on topics related to common questions for recruiters, such as:
- Where & how do you find candidates?
- Is it wiser to spend time working on resumes or networking to land a dream job?
- What do you look for in a PM candidate – more technically oriented or more business oriented?
- How has the product manager’s role changed over the last decade?
- What skills do PMs need to develop in the next 3-5 years in order to keep up with industry trends?
- What are some tips to improve one’s LinkedIn profile?
About the Panelists
- Olga Olcon, Bowers and Wilkins
- Pramod Shintri, Human API
- Tom Brouchoud, Symantec